Minegaze is a GPS based tracking and weighing solution for the surface or open cast trackless mining environments. Minegaze makes use of the GSM network to upload data collected onto the cloud with the objective of optimising production. The uniqueness of this is that this is all done WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A WI-FI NETWORK. The system captures where a vehicle is loaded, the detailed path it follows as well as where it tips, all with time stamps. In the process a huge volume of data is collected and digitised, ready to be uploaded onto a cloud server via the GSM network, where our unique software processes the data further to produce valuable management information.
- It provides a live production dashboard with vehicle timeline.
- Geo-fencing is available to mark and monitor vehicle movement in unique areas.
- Excavator Ore Selector Interface (OSI) is available
- Telegram (WhatsApp) reporting platform for basic production and exception reports.
- CANbus interface (sniffer) is available to read unique information from the vehicle without being plugged into the electronic circuit.
- It produces an automated tally sheet.
- It offers detail load, trip and tip information.
- It is not OEM specific.
- It offers real time reporting.
- It offers Independent unbiased reporting.
- It offers Live Displays of real-time, accurate, production information.
- Understand what is loaded into which vehicle and where it is tipped.
- Create accountability & accuracy up to primary mover.
- Assist in the management of production units line up.
- Control grade.
- Produce utilization and availability reports.
- Improve time management.
- Create custom reports from the SQL database.
- Improve vehicle management.
- Act as a transparent scorecard for staff (and contractors)
Download the Minegaze Presentation below:Download