combines state of the art in-line- weighbridge technology with low power RFiD tracking technology to give you real time accounting of your production volumes available on surface.
This allows you to be in control of your mines production, at all times throughout the month. Quick, decisive action can be taken in problem areas to keep the production flowing and assist you to achieve your targets. By creating one reliable production reporting platform, you are able to eliminate multiple reports and spreadsheets that all report things differently.
Management has always required daily tonnage information derived from hopper and skip tallies and hopper and skip factors. Accuracy depended on the impartiality and diligence of personnel involved!
- How many tons have been trammed right now?
- Where did the tons come from?
- What is my loco efficiency?
- What time did the shift start/stop tramming?
- Did the weekend overtime yield any tons?
- Are the hoppers full?
- How many hoppers per loco?
- What is the tipping cycle time?
- What is the loco turnaround time?
Technology is now available to bring this information, accurately, in real-time and without human intervention to enable you to make the right business decisions. Accutrak is providing mining management with effective production management software. This unique software assists in the optimization of the mining process and enhanced quality information management.
- Accurate production measurement
- Continuous shift monitoring - better control and supervision.
- Alignment of production team goals
- Mining contractor measurement
- Pay production bonuses on actual output
- Optimize hopper loading
- Increased production
- Independent production reporting
- Redeployment/removal of excess loco’s
- Ensure that loco’s tram with the correct quantity of hoppers
- Correct filling of hoppers
- Accurately measure trips per loco per shift.
- Grade control
- Mine call factor management